|Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download|
Access important features with convenienceYou use your smartphone or tablet every day because it's convenient and always stay connected. Now you can do the same thing with the MFP in your office. With the 10.1 "Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel, you can simplify routine activities with the Ricoh MP 4054 / MP 5054 / MP 6054 such as print, copy, scan and fax with the same intuitive drag method and drop, hold, and move and scroll that you use on your personal devices. Navigate between the important functions with ease through the optional Smart Operation Panel and share the information in just seconds.
Accelerate daily activitiesYou already face enough challenges. Your multifunction office printer does not have to be one of them. In other systems, a simple paper jammed in the printer reduces productivity for the entire workgroup even before they can identify the problem. With the Ricoh MP 4054 / MP 5054 / MP 6054 devices you only need to follow the on-screen animation and LED guide instructions (inside the MFP) to find the source of the problem in just a few moments. Recharging the paper is very easy. Extend the capacity to 4,700 sheets with optional paper trays for longer, uninterrupted operations. In addition, you can automate meter readings, access system settings, streamline firmware updates, and more - all from the comfort of your desktop. This way, you can spend more time on the most important and revenue-generating tasks.
Save energy to reduce operating costsThe Ricoh MP 4054 / MP 5054 / MP 6054 appliances offer low cost per page and the best typical electricity consumption (TEC) values of the category so you can reduce costs
and at the same time meet its sustainability goals. With a shorter recovery time of fewer than 5 seconds from hibernation, Ricoh MP 4054 / MP 5054 / MP 6054 appliances keep pace with today's fast-paced business environment. You can set the device to turn on or off for specific periods to save energy even more. In addition, the device meets the EPEAT® Gold * criteria - a global environmental rating system for electronic products - and is certified with the latest ENERGY STAR ™ specifications.
- Standard duplex.
- Paper capacity up to 1200 sheets.
- Optional Intelligent Operations Panel.
- Easy to replace the cartridge and easy to replace paper in the tray.
- ENERGY STAR ™ Certified
- It offers a true Cost of Ownership (TCO) advantage by combining low hardware costs with high-performance supplies that deliver higher cost-per-page savings.
- Offers B & W output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Output speed of 42 ppm black and white.
- Laser technology
- Scheduled Print *, Direct PDF Print, Sample / Hold / Locked Print *, Preventing Unauthorized Copy, Poster Printing, Toner Save Mode
Guide Installation Steps:
- Run the .exe file.
- The printer driver installation Method dialog box appears. Select "Add New Printer" and click "Next".
- The Select method to add Printer dialog box appears. (Note: Depending on the type of printer, this dialog box may not be displayed. In this case, proceed to step 7.) To add the printer, choose one of the following methods:
- A) To view network-enabled printers, select both "Connect to a printer port or LAN" as well as "Automatically search for printers" and click "Next". Continue to step 5 ("auto-search for printers" may not be selectable depending on the type of printer.)
- B) If the IP address of the printer is specified, select both "Connect to a printer port or LAN" as well as "search for printers by specified IP address" and click "Next". Continue to Step 6 ("Search for printers by specified IP address" may be unselectable depending on the type of printer.)
- C) If the printer port is already set up or a local port is desired, select "Connect to a printer port or LAN" and "Select a port or a new port" and click "Next". Proceed to Step 7 ("Select a port or specify a new port"), depending on the type of printer, may not be selected.)
- D) If you want a USB connection, select "Connect USB cable" and click "Next". Proceed to step 10. ("Connect USB cable" may not be selectable depending on the type of printer.)
- Select the printer and click Next. Go to step 8.
- Enter the IP address and click OK. Go to step 8.
- The "Set port" dialog appears. Choose one of the following methods to set up the port:
- A) If the IP address of the printer is specified, select "Enter an IP address to port the port", enter the IP address and click "Next". Proceed to Step 8 ("Specify an IP address to connect the port to"), depending on the printer type, may be unselectable.)
- B) If the port has already been registered, select Select from Port list, specify the port to connect to, and click Next. Continue to step 8. (Choose from the port list may not be selectable depending on the printer type.)
- C) to specify a new port, select "Specify a new port". For more information about how to specify a new port, see the operating system Help section. After you specify a new port, continue to step 8. ("Specify a new port" may not be selectable depending on the type of printer.)
- Select the printer. To change the name of the printer icon, type a name in the "Change Printer name settings" setting. To adjust the settings, click the + icon. If the user can set the user code, the print counter feature is available on the printer.
- Click Next. The file copy will begin. Continue to step 13.
- The "Select USB Connected Printer" dialog appears. Select the printer and click Next.
- Disconnect the USB cable, turn off the printer and click Next. The file copy will begin.
- When the Auto Detect USB Port dialog appears, connect the USB cable and turn on the printer. The device is detected.
- The "Complete Printer driver Installation" dialog appears. Click Finish.
Download Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver for Windows OS:
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows 10
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows 8.1
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows 8
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows 7
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows Vista
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Windows XP
Download Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver for Mac OS:
Ricoh MP 5054 Printer Driver Download for Macintosh