|Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH BIOS Driver Download (0025)|
About this publication:
- TXE firmware: 184.108.40.2060
- Framework BIOS Reference code: based on 1.3.2
- Built-in Graphics option Rom: build 1007 pc 14.34; GOP driver: 7.1.1005
- LAN option ROM: Version 2.57 PXE 2.1 build 083; UEFI Driver: 2.0.23
- Visual BIOS: 2.2.2
- Fixed issue that prevented booting and installing some operating systems such as SteamOS.
- VBIOS has been updated to version 1007_20140128 to eliminate the loss of HDMI audio.
- Fixed issue in which the installation of the Windows 7 x64 EFI operating system fails.
- The [USB 3.0 (XHCI mode)] option has been removed from the BIOS setup and enabled by default.
- Fixed a problem where USB legacy SMI support is not available.
- Fixed a problem where the password length of the hard disk drive did not match the specification.
- Fixed a problem where USB 3.0 ports did not work.
- Fixed a problem where items in the boot menu were grayed out.
- Fixed an issue where the system was automatically activated.
- Event log for CPU thermal trip added.
- Fixed a problem where the graphics item does not appear in the Intel Integrator Toolkit.
- The maximum number of USB mass devices has been changed from 6 to 16.
To start downloading the Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH BIOS update 0025, please select one of the links at the bottom of the list.
- Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH updating the BIOS 0025: FYBYT10H. 86a. 0025. EB. exe - Download
If you found any errors during the download, send an email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve them as soon as possible. For other problems, please contact the official support of the publisher.