|Intel DZ87KLT-75K Motherboard BIOS Update 0450|
Intel has released a new BIOS package that is compatible with its DZ87KLT-75K desktop card, version 0447, which consists of several download records, each describing a specific BIOS update method.
This newly released version updates the visual BIOS, improves the power button functionality, fixes an issue with external video cards that did not work with certain settings, and adds hard disk pre-delay, mini-PCIe slot and VT-d Setup items.
As stated above, version 0447 consists of several downloadable files: the BIOS updates for recovery and Iflash, and the Express BIOS download record, which contains two files that are compatible with each Windows bit architecture.
To make it clearer, the recovery BIOS should be used when a failed update has left the BIOS in an unusable state, the Iflash method can only be implemented under DOS environment, and the express BIOS files with Windows 7, 8 and Windows 7 compatible are 8.1 platforms (both Bitvarianten).
If you install this version, you should know that downgrading to a previous version is not recommended, and make sure that the flash process is running in a stable energy environment to fix an update error due to a possible blackout To avoid.
Download the BIOS 0447 for Intel DZ87KLT 75K that best describes your needs, consider all of the above, apply the package, and enjoy your new Enhanced Desktop board.
About this publication:
- Me firmware: 9.0 _ 1.5 m_ 126.96.36.1997
- Built-in Graphics option Rom: Build 2179, UEFI driver: 5.0.1034
- SATA RAID option Rom: v 188.8.131.523
- LAN Option ROM: v1410 PXE 2.1 build 092, UEFI driver: 5.1.00
- Visual BIOS: 2.1.5 Production candidate Build
- UEFI Revision: 2.3.1
BIOS version 0446 added support for Microsoft Windows 8.1. After upgrading to version 0446 or later, you cannot downgrade to version 0346 or earlier. The following warning message appears: This BIOS is not allowed to downgrade the reversion, but the system will automatically reset in 20 seconds.
New Fixes and features:
- Updated Lüftergeschwindigkeits control module.
- Fixed issue that prevented booting and installing some operating systems such as SteamOS.
- Fixed a problem where the password length of the hard disk drive did not match the specification.
- Fixed a problem where the UEFI operating system could not be installed.
- Improved EFI variable protection for setup variable.
- Fixed a problem where the computer could not boot with XMP memory.
- Modified TCWL max value to 10 for XMP profile problem.
Operating system: OS Independent, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit