|Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Review-this article was spread and evaluate driver Canon Pixma Mg5560 for Windows, or Macos X, and, however, allows me to check printer. PIXMA Mg5560 is the only combined all 5 ink tank that combines personal and 4800dpi options for the best quality and image quality is nt as well as image icon. Size XL printer cartridges are elective, covers a wide range of comfort at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 may also give you a good 4800dpi qualities that could make the mold seems clear and obvious regardless of the documents you produce, be it pictures or recordings. In addition, you will find 5 different kinds of ink tank can offer many colors for printing significantly to you. Even better yet, you will find a selection of XL if you want to increase the ability of the capsule because you can specifically select it and you also save money.
In addition, you will find the latest advanced features such as pills and printing and checking of mobile, 2.5 inch LCD screen Google Cloud Print, Car Double Sided Printing. These functions can make the best carried out by the unit directly from your personal devices and therefore you can surely generate documents wirelessly.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Specifications:
- Print Resolution Approximately 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Containers (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y).
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink bead size.
- ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 12.2 ipm ¹
- Colour Publish Rate Approx. 8.7 ipm ¹
- Picture Publish Rate Indeterminate 10x15cm: Approx. 44 secs ¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing driver Duplex Publish (A4, Letter).
Operating System (s): Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
So, where are to download the Software Driver for Canon PIXMA MG5560? Here are the links.
Deferon.com provides a download link for the publication of the Canon PIXMA MG5560 Series directly from Canon Website with easy download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download
- MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- MG5560 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- MG5560 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) - Download
- My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) - Download
- IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) - Download
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) - Download
- Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) - Download
- MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) - Download
- MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) - Download
- ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6) - Download
- MG5560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) - Download
- ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) - Download
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5560 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you need to try installing the software for PIXMA MG5560 you without using the wizard automatic that normally you get from a CD.
- First, you need the setup file for the driver and the software necessary to install Canon PIXMA MG5560. If you don't have the files you need, then you need to download it first from Canon's official website.
- The second thing you need is a USB cable that can connect your printer to a computer or laptop spot software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the Pack when you buy a printer.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the laptop or computer spot software will be installed and PIXMA MG5560 you.
- Before you do anything, you should make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. It's because you need to install the USB cable later, but not now.
- The next thing you need to do is download the setup file which is needed for Canon PIXMA MG5560 You and run the file to start the installation program. You only need to follow all of the instructions are simple while the installation program is started.
- After the installation is complete, you will be asked to attach the USB cable and you should do it. Soon after that, the program will automatically check the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug the cable, the installation will continue to further the process.
- You just need to follow further instructions to complete the entire installation process.
- When all is finished, the installation process is complete and you can start using the Canon MG5560 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5560 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the installation manual, you should choose the option "Add a Printer" which you can find in the control panel or settings of your computer. This is something that you always have on your computer.
- You must first have the setup driver for Canon PIXMA MG5560 or setup the software to install the printer. You can find a specific link on the official Canon.
- The next thing you need is a printer USB cable that will connect the printer to a computer or laptop.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on your computer or laptop where you will install the software and the printer PIXMA MG5560.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- After the cable is connected, you need to start removing data and setup files that you have downloaded to PIXMA MG5560.
- If you are running Windows 7 or Vista operating system, you need to open Control Panel and search for View Devices and printers. For those who run their computer in XP operating system, you need to find the option Fax and Printer in the Control Panel.
- Once you've found the ultimate choice, you need to select Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before starting the installation process, you need to direct the program to a data file that is extracted the required software installation. Therefore, take the tabs to the location where you extract the setup file.
- After waiting a while, you will see the printer has been installed on your computer and you're ready to use the printer PIXMA MG5560.
Method 3: Canon MG5560 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5560 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
- First of all, you need to install a CD/DVD drive on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing you need is the CD software to install printer Canon PIXMA MG5560. The CD is usually included in the package of the package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing you need is a USB cable that will connect the PIXMA MG5560 onto your computer when you install the printer.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the computer and the printer Canon PIXMA MG5560 you. Make sure you don't forget those things.
- You should not connect a USB cable from the computer to the PIXMA MG5560 now. That's because You will be asked to do it later.
- The next thing you need to do is insert the installation CD into Your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the wizard automatically install Canon PIXMA MG5560. You only need to follow all the instructions until the entire process is complete.
- When the Guide automatically prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from the PIXMA MG5560 to your printer, you should do so.
- Wait for the wizard automatically detects the USB cable once connected. When the wizard detects the USB cable, you just need to follow the next steps.
- After a while, you will get a notification is complete. That means, the Canon PIXMA MG5560 You already installed and ready to use.
- To start the installation, you need the driver files first. So, download the file, before, and when you think of installation, browse to the file that you saved in the specified folder. Or check Your computer settings.
- Next, press files downloaded twice, and make sure you install the driver files in the Disk Image.
- After that on a Disk Image mounted give a click again.
- And finally, apply twice click on the file packaged drivel. Just wait, because the installation will automatically begin.