|Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5540 review-Canon MG5540 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that meets its responsibility for printing images and documents your requirements. The MG5540 has 5 private ink tanks, inkjet small print printhead with 2PL as well as ChromaLife100, which produce print images with impressive top quality and are also equipped with an optimal resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
As with the Canon MG3140, this product is wireless, you can use WLAN or USB to operate it. There are 3 inch LCD screen to show you a preview. Canon MG5540 is very helpful to edit the job. This device has three functions; printers, scanners and copiers. The maximum paper size is A4, where the maximum volume loss is 1 pl. It has a high print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. And then the maximum scan size is also in A4 216 x 297. The color depth is 48 bits, with grayscale 256. It also has a high scanner resolution, which is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, at high speed too; Fourteen seconds.
With the Pixma Cloud Web link found on the Pixma MG5540 printer, you can enjoy a wide range of freedom to publish directly from the Internet, Facebook, Twitter, and other Internet albums and Picasa. In addition, you get the convenience and adaptability to publish smartphone and tablet from mobile devices through the features of Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
|MG5540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5540 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5540 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|MG5540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG5540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
Step by step to install Canon PIXMA MG5540Method 1: Install Canon PIXMA MG5540 by downloading the software free of charge
In the first method, you must try to install the software for your Pixma MG5540 without using the Automatic wizard that you normally receive from the CD.
The things you need are:
- The first thing you need is the setup file for the driver and the software you need to install Canon PIXMA MG5540. If you do not have the required file, you must first download it from the official Canon website.
- The second thing you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop on which the software is being installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the packaging when you buy the printer.
If you have already met all of these requirements, you only need to install Canon PIXMA MG5540 with the pre-existing setup file.
- The first thing you need to do is to turn on the laptop or computer on which the software is installed, and your Pixma MG5540.
- Before you do anything, you must make sure that the USB cable is not connected. That's because you need to plug in the USB cable later, but not now.
- Next, you will need to download the required setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5540 and run the file to start the installation program. You only need to follow all the simple instructions when the installer starts.
- After the installation is complete, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable, and you should do so. Soon thereafter, the program automatically checks the USB cable connection automatically. After you have connected the cable, the installation continues with the next process.
- You only need to follow the instructions to complete the entire installation process.
- When all processes are complete, the installation is complete and you can use your Canon MG5540 for printing.
Method 2: Install PIXMA MG5540 using manual driver installation
If you want to install the printer by using the manual installation, you will need to select the Add Printer option, which you can find in the setting or Control Panel of your computer. This is something you can always have in your computer.
The things you need are:
- You must first run the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5540 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing you need is the printer USB cable that connects the printer to your computer or laptop.
Installation steps by steps:
- The first thing you need to do is to turn on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Pixma MG5540 printer.
- Then you must connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable is connected, you will need to start extracting the data and the setup file you downloaded for Pixma MG5540.
- If you are working with Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, you must go to Control Panel and search for devices and printers. For those who run your computer on the XP operating system, you need to find the fax and printer options in the Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you must select "Add Printer" to start the installation.
- Before you begin the installation, you must run the program in the extracted data file that the installation software requires. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you previously extracted the setup file.
- After you have waited some time, you will notice that the printer is installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5540 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5540 Software Installation with Automatic Wizard
Easy installation of Canon PIXMA MG5540 with the Automatic Wizard (with CD)
The things you need are:
- First, you must have the CD/DVD drive installed on your computer. Most computers have this type of device.
- The second thing you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer. The CD is usually included in the package when you buy the printer.
The third thing you need is the USB cable that connects the PIXMA MG5540 to the computer when you install the printer.
- Follow these simple steps to install your Canon PIXMA MG5540 using the CD or the Automatic Wizard.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer. Make sure you don't forget these things.
- You should not connect the PIXMA MG5540 USB cable to your computer now. This is because you will be prompted later.
- The next step is to insert the installation CD into your CD/DVD drive. After that the CD starts automatically and the automatic wizard for installing Canon PIXMA MG5540 is started. All you have to do is follow all the instructions until the entire process is complete.
- If the Automatic wizard prompts you to connect or connect the PIXMA MG5540 USB cable to your printer, you must do so.
- Wait for the automatic Assistant to recognize the USB cable after it has been connected. When the wizard detects the USB cable, you only need to do the next steps.
- After a few moments, you will receive the final notification. This means that your Canon PIXMA MG5540 is already installed and ready to use.
Installation Steps Canon PIXMA MG5540 for Mac OS
- To begin the installation, you first need the appropriate file driver. So, download the file, and at the time you think about the installation, the file that you save in certain folders. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, click the downloaded file twice and make sure that you deploy the driver file to disk image.
- Then run another double-click on the mounted disk image.
- And finally double-click the packed drivel file. Just wait for the installation to start automatically.